Tuesday, March 22, 2011

God is Great, God is Good.

Here are a few things i'm thanking God for this week!

1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL WEATHER.

Laying in the sun on USC's Horseshoe is one of my absolute favorite things.

2. My wonderful friends who give advice when I need it, and listen when I need that too.

Taylor, (Me), Reagan, Savannah, Caroline
Me and Bailee
Taylor, Caroline, Reagan, Kristen, Savannah, Carlee, (Me)

3. Lutheridge
My Amazing Camp Friends!

3. Patience.

4. The Cocktails (we worked so hard this week and I never fail to be impressed by the music we make together!

SoJam 2010

5. Music in general. It soothes the soul.

6. Alpha Delta Pi

Just a few of the wonderful girls I've met in ADPi

7. SHORTS! (I'm thankful that I can finally wear them!)

8. My family





9. Red Roses

10. A voice to sing, feet for walking, arms for hugging, hands for holding

11. Pillows. (exhaustion sets in when you have 2 exams and a major paper in one week)

12. Relaxation

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Oh. And I think I'm gonna start doing weekly gratefuls so look out for those :)
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment