Thursday, February 17, 2011

God of Wonders!

     It's days like today that I can't help but feel overwhelmed by the incredible beauty and majesty of our Savior! Right at this very moment i'm laying under the warmth of this much-needed sunshine in the middle of the horseshoe! (I'm FINALLY wearing shorts! Yay!) It's in the heart of USC's campus and with this amazing weather I couldn't resist soaking up some sun with my best friend Bailee. (shout out to my favesies Peaches :)) I have the perfect 360 degree view of everything going on. People throwing frisbees, studying, napping, even a pretty large prayer circle over to my left; and it makes me wonder. In all of the beauty of 75 degree weather days like today, how can will still doubt that there is a God? No one other person on Earth could create a day like this.
     "Lord of all creation, of water Earth and sky;
      the Heavens are Your tabernacle
      Glory to the Lord on High.
      God of Wonders beyond our galaxy;
      YOU are HOLY.
      The universe declares Your majesty.
      YOU are HOLY."
          ~Third Day

No comments:

Post a Comment