Friday, February 18, 2011

Make Us Aware.

A very close friend of mine once told me, that every day without fail we should ask God to show us that He is real. We should wake up, open to everything he has to say/move in us that day, and ask him to Make Us Aware. Often times we go through an entire day only focused on what we think is important, and what we think we need to get done. If we would only redirect our focus to what GOD wants us to get done. Asking God to show us that he is real, or asking him to make us aware of Him and His plan, does not prove weakness in our relationship with God. It can only strengthen the relationship with have with him already. So take a moment, and ask God to Make you aware. :)
      "Make me aware. Make me see; 
      that everything i am is not all about me.
      So take my world. Turn it around;
      so that the obvious can finally be found.
      Make me aware."
      ~Salvador

No comments:

Post a Comment